Tuesday, May 9, 2006

The End is so Near

I am happy to report that, even through my best efforts...and by best I mean worst...I did not fail any classes. I passed them all, I will get credit, and I WILL GRADUATE. There was a little fear near the end. Sometimes I wonder how amazing this semester would have been if I hadn't worked on Sud's film, but what's done is done. Also I'm the first person in my family to get a degree, so it's kind of a big deal for the fam. Additionally I am happy to report that I have spent the better part of the last week in a state of light intoxication.
but...
Now I just have to face the crap reality that these are my last days with so many people that I love, as well as the fact that home is always so iffy. Of course, I have no job of any type lined up, but my mom is having surgery on one of her legs soon and I'm just as happy to be home to help her when she'll need it most.



College: if nothing else, it was worth it for the people. Imagine if you had gone to a different college and not met the people you know now. Scary, isn't it?

No comments: